Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Going To The Museum

In the holidays I went to the museum with my family.  We went in our family car.  At the museum I saw a mummy and my mum said that it was real.  It was scary and I tried to wake it up.  Then we went to a house that was pretending to shake as if it was in an earthquake.  Then when the house finished shaking I said, "Well that was short".  Next we went to the shop.  I had a drink of sprite and it was great.  I also had some chips and they were good too.  

Then we went back to our house and we were very tired so I had a sleep. After sleeping I saw a rainbow when I opened the door.  The rainbow had every colour in it and it was cool.   I love the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.