Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

All About Me - by Angelina

                            All About Me
Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write about my self.

Hi! My name is Angelina I was born on September and I grew up in the Philippines. When I was 6 we moved to New Zealand  because my mum had to study here. I also have 2 brothers and both of them like drawing.


I like eating fruits and  lollies. I like drinking water and soda. My favourite  subject is maths and writing. I love the colour green, blue, pink and dark purple. My   friends are Ellma, Lupe, April, Giselle and Yesha. My favourite movie is Moana. I like  soccer because its fun and I don't like people who are mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.