Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Diary Entry - Girl Version

 

Girl Version - 

Dear Diary...

When the boy cried I looked with complete confusion on my face. I wondered "what did I do wrong?" He looked frozen as well as paralyzed. I stood there in silence. The crickets chirping got louder, louder, even louder as the awkwardness spread around the room.

The smell of  the dirty old scarf flew a stink around the attic. As my hand griped onto the wet umbrella I continued to feel more regretful. My mother calmly told me to give the soaked umbrella to him. I nodded my head feeling terrible for him. Hearing him cry with happiness and joy made me feel delighted. He forgave me before I even said sorry and that's when I knew we would be friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.