Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Letter To Lynley Dodd/Questions - By Angelina 2020

L.I:We are learning to locate important facts within an interview. 


This is a task about Lynley Dodd's interview. Our task was to write a letter and ask questions for Lynley Dodd. It was not that challenging to write a letter since I wrote some letters before.


Dear Lynley Dodd,


I love your books but I mostly love your book “Hairy Maclary”. But your other books are very nice and discovering. I also love your covers or your illustration because kids or any age might like the cover and look interesting to look at. Kids love pictures. 

  

 I think your books are fun and interesting to know and read, it keeps kids motivated to read and I think that is very nice since kids mostly use their devices. Your books give kids happiness!


Questions 


I would love to know, do you have a place you liked to go when you were young?


Who supported you through your career?


Did anyone believe you when you were gonna be an illustrator or a writer?


When you first made your book were you proud of it?


Did you have a favorite book from your collection of books?


Were you able to pet some animals where you were born or was it dangerous?


Did you have a pet if you did, did you names it “Hairy Maclary”?


How did you get attached into writing?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.