Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

Visiting My Family In The Country

On the weekend I went to my cousin's house.  My cousins' house is big.  I went with my Mum, my Dad and my brother.  My brothers ' names are Alizzandor and Paulo.  Alizzandor is ten years old, so he is older than me.  Paulo is fourteen years old, so he is older than me too.  We went to visit my cousins house because they invited us to see their new house.  Their house is far away and we had a long ride in our little car.  We took a long time to get to their house.  


When we got to their house it was already night time so we ate dinner.  We were all very hungry after our long drive.  After dinner we played games which required us to guess the character, and my brother won.  Then we went to bed. We were all very tired.

The next morning we had breakfast with my cousins, aunt and uncle.  After breakfast we went to see the cows.  There were 400 cows and they were in paddocks with big gates.  I said, 'Hi', out loud to the cows as they walked along the path and they stared at me.  My Dad said for me to keep walking because I was distracting the cows and they were going to eat some grass.

Later we said goodbye to my cousins, my aunt and uncle, and I said goodbye to the cows.  The cows continued to eat the grass.  I liked visiting my family in the country and I hope that we can visit them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.